Saturday, June 27, 2009

noon

Today is a superb hot day, nothing else can do in the noon time except surf net, sleeping... One thing suddenly flashed in memory. If i were told that my life span is limited to a certain years, what is the first thing appear in my mind? i stuck with it very long, i cant even have a logical thinking at that moment. Soon, i slowly recover from it, my brain start function well, i got an idea. I just need to care anything or anyone i desire to care, do whatever i like without hurting anyone, put all effort in achieving my dream... tat is all~ Anyway, all this is only my own imagination. I just wanna share that people should appreciate every day, it might be a last minute for u. Choose whatever life u wish to want, wish everyone have happy everyday~

No comments:

Post a Comment